13 July 2013

Zucchini Muffins! Also a quick update on my novel!

Howdy everyone!

I do have a recipe for you all today and a quick little update on my novel.  If you prefer to read your books on a Kindle, it is now available for the Kindle! I will post the link to it below for you all. For now, on with the recipe!

Today's recipe is a old favorite of my family's: Zucchini Muffins! They taste sort of like banana nut muffins, but they do not have bananas or nuts. I do not know about where you all live, but right now Zucchini where I live are ready for harvest and ours just keep producing. We bake it, we fry it, we grill it, we freeze it, we bake with it and we still have a bunch left over. So, I will be sharing this recipe for Zucchini Muffins with all of you so that if you all have a bumper crop of Zucchini where you live you will have something else to do with it.

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2cups flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 1/2cups grated zucchini
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup canola oil
  • 2 tsp. baking powder

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 375.
  • In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugars, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, & nutmeg.
  • Set aside
  • In a medium bowl, combine grated zucchini, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
  • Stir well to combine, then gently stir into flour mixture.
  • Fill lined muffin tins about ¾ of the way with the batter.
  • Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as my family does! Until next time.


Fractured Bottles on Kindle

Don't forget to Like the Book on Facebook!  


1 comment: